fav "mom's one line a day" excerpts:
october 10: headed home from the hospital already! full glass of prosecco and sushi for me to celebrate!
october 31: dj lo-lei hit the streets with all the other laners - blaring techno music! our costume kicked a$$ and we set one heck of a precedent for future halloweens.
LBell @ one month:
- started her sleeping in her crib after one night in bed with us
- winds up in our bed after her last early morning feeding
- loves her swing
- could take or leave the paci
- farts like it's her business and seems to have great comic timing
- dressed up as a dj for halloween
- bathing by candlelight in our kitchen sink has become a nightly ritual
- clocked her first stint of 7 hours sleep
- first smile at the tail end of this month - best. moment. ever.
mama @ one month:
- finally enjoying b-feeding and not wincing every time
- feeling 100%
- craving sweets like crazy - must. have. cookies.
- target with starbucks is my new favorite
- having a hard time keeping my water intake up
- getting out of the house often
- first night out with dad for our best friends' wedding reception (we missed the wedding in NC as it was a few days after L was born - i cried that night as the pictures started rolling in via instagram)
- i also cried at their wedding reception here - i feel so different. i'm a mom. it really hit me as we walked up the stairs to the loud, bustling party. i was overwhelmed. plus, i was wearing a dumb dress from 5 years ago because that was the only one that fit me.
- thinking of my return to work and wondering how i'm going to do it all