fav "mom's one line a day" excerpts from Lorelei's 2nd month:
november 8: Lorelei started smiling at me today. BEST. DAY. EVER.
november 12: Daddy's been teaching L to smack her lips - she's such a quick learner!
november 26: Lorelei and I made our first batch of cookies together today. My left arm is tired from holding her & it was a little messy doing it all one-handed!
LBell @ two months:
- 10.0 lbs, 22 inches at my 2-month checkup.
- Still in newborn clothes!
- Found my fingers! Love snacking on them.
- Starting to 'talk', especially in the mornings just after I wake up.
- Love to keep mom & dad guessing - 'routine' is not in my vocabulary!
- We go out a lot more than you'd think, especially since I love to sleep in my carseat.
- I love lights!
- Started back at work half-time, mostly from home. We had such an easy go of it, I was itching to get back into the game. (Original plan was a full 12 weeks, then returning full-time.)
- Getting better at my water intake. The trick for me is to always have a water bottle handy.
- Just can't believe how much I love this little one. Everyone says it, but you just can't imagine until it happens to you.
- I pass judgment less and less. Again, you just don't know until you become a parent.
- Why don't I have my pre-baby body back already?!? (Yes, I know this is irrational.)
- At about 6 weeks I was ready to be pregnant again. That has since passed. But it still lingers. That should tell you a lot about how laid back and easy-going Lorelei is.
- I can't wait to see this girl grow and her personality develop.
- Stop growing so fast! Where did my newborn go?
See more of our daily shenanigans on my instagram feed!